Spring 2020 conference in Cambridge
About this event:
BSRLM Spring 2020 Conference
Saturday 7th March 2020 (10:30-16:00)
University of Cambridge
#BSRLMMar20We are pleased to announce the Spring 2020 conference at the University of Cambridge.
- To attend the conference, you must be (or become) a member. The membership fee is £35. Concessions are available. To join BSRLM, please click here.
- The conference fee is £25 (if you register before 17:00 on Friday 28th February 2020). The fee includes vegetarian buffet lunch, tea and coffee. Please click on the 'I'm attending' button (above) to register and pay.
- The conference will take place at the Faculty of Education, Donald McIntyre Building, 184 Hills Road, Cambridge, CB2 8PQ. Parking will be available in the DMB carpark, Harrison Drive (not MAB) https://www.educ.cam.ac.uk/images/about/2019_campusmap.pdf. You do not need to book visitor parking. It is a 15 minute walk from the train station. Here is the link for how to reach the venue https://www.educ.cam.ac.uk/about/reachus/
- The deadline for submissions of abstracts is 7th February 2020
- To summit an abstract please click here. Please note:
all research papers and workshop sessions will be 40 minutes and working groups will be 60 minutes (depending on timetabling)
we do not normally send confirmation of acceptance of abstracts - if they are coherent and in scope, they will be accepted.
- The programme will be published on 21st February.
- Fri 10/1/2020 First Announcement to BSRLM members and online registration opens
- Fri 7/02/2020 Session proposal submission deadline (17:00)
- Fri 21/02/2020 Second Announcement
- Sat 07/03/2020 BSRLM Spring conference