NOTE: If you want to attend and if you use Teams in your organisation, please ensure that the email address you provide for the BSRLM database matches the email address you use for Teams. You can check your membership details here.
BSRLM Autumn Conference 2020 (virtual)
About this event:
(We know we said this above, but it's important: If you want to attend, and if you use Teams in your organisation, we will need the email address you use for Teams. Before registering, please first check your membership details and ensure that the email address you provide for the BSRLM database matches the email address you use for Teams.)
- To attend the conference, you must be (or become) our member. The membership fee is £35. Concessions are available. To join the BSRLM, please click here.
- For this conference there will be no conference fee (but future conference may have a fee)
- Once you have joined the BSRLM and have logged into the site, you can register to attend here. (When you click on the green “I’m attending” button at the top of the page, you should see a welcome message).
- You will not be able to join the conference unless you have registered in advance. As some time is needed to organise technical details, please register by 17:00 on Friday 30thOctober 2020. We will not accept any registrations after this time.
- Technical details, such as how to join, will be provided to participants who have registered by 30th October, on 7th November.
- Friday 18/09/20 First Announcement and on-line registration opens
- Friday 02/10/20 Reminder e-mail
- Friday 16/10/20 Session proposal submission deadline
- Friday 23/10/20 Second Announcement e-mail
- Friday 30/10/19 Please register by 17:00 on this date
- Saturday 14/11/20 BSRLM Autumn conference
- Monday 16/11/20 Conference proceedings invitation sent out to presenters
- Friday 18/12/20 Conference proceedings submission deadline (The proceedings will be published on our website before the following conference)