BSRLM Autumn conference 2019
About this event:
Created by Mjoubert
Queen's University Belfast
BSRLM Autumn 2019 Conference
Saturday 9th November 2019 (10:00-16:30)
Queen's University Belfast
We are pleased to announce the BSRLM Autumn Conference, which will be held in Belfast in Northern Ireland. The conference welcomes researchers in mathematics education, teachers and anyone else with an interest in mathematics education. To attend the conference, you must be (or become) a member. The membership fee is £35. Concessions are available. To join BSRLM, please click here
- The conference fee is £25 if you register before 1/11/2019. If you register later than that, the fee if £30. The fee includes vegetarian buffet lunch, tea and coffee.
- Practising school teachers can attend free of charge once you have joined the BSRLM.
- Please also consider making a £5 contribution to the Leone Burton Fund to support Early Career Researchers to attend our annual New Researchers Day. To donate, please click here.
- The conference will be held at Queen’s University Belfast (registration and conference sessions will take place in the Peter Froggatt Teaching Centre; lunch will be in the Great Hall).
- Here is a map.
- To register, please click on the 'I'm attending' button at the top of this page.
- You will be asked to pay the conference fee.
- If you are a practising school teacher in Northern Ireland or Eire, and would like to apply for a free place, then please:
a) do not pay the conference fee when askedb) email Nancy Barclay (N.Barclay@brighton.ac.uk) and tell her that you would like to be added to the list of teachers, giving your name and school.
- There is no registration deadline, but to ensure that your name appears on the list of delegates and your lunch is ordered, you should have registered by 17:00 on Friday 1st November 2019. The conference fee is £30 if you register after this date.
- If you have any special dietary requirements (e.g. vegan, gluten-free, etc.), please email the organisers (email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org).
To present at the conference:
- The submission process has closed.
- The deadline for submitting a proposal for a research paper, research workshop or working group session was 17:00 on Friday 18th October 2019 (deadline has been extended).
- Guideline for presenting and chairing a session can be found here.
- Friday 13/09/19 First announcement and on-line registration opens
- Friday 04/10/19 Reminder e-mail
- Friday 18/10/19 Session proposal submission deadline
- Friday 25/10/19 Second announcement e-mail
- Friday 01/11/19 Please register by 17:00 on this date
- Saturday 9/11/19 BSRLM Autumn conference
- Monday 11/11/19 Conference proceedings invitation sent out to presenters
- Friday 20/12/19 Conference proceedings submission deadline (The proceedings will be published on our website before the following conference)